Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today Is Tuesday.

Obvious Fact Of The Day: When your schedule says that class is at 5...that means it's not at 7.

Today I only had two classes. Calculus this morning was funny as usual, and ASL was even better. Course, I was supposed to go to class at 5 but got confused...so I went with Amanda to hers at 7. This, of course, made it so that I missed most of the big-kid version of the Club Fair and a Comedian. But it's ok. Dr. Groft is his own kind of comedian. I think I'm going to seriously dig that class. But I was kinda upset after I got home because Des and Kylee and Scott had all gone and had fun at the comedy thing and got to hang out with good looking Cody. I didn't want to be all grumpy and say something I was going to regret so I went to my room and called Cody Beans. We had a long chat and everyone left...so here I am. Wow...kinda an uneventful day.

No comments: