Saturday, August 30, 2008

Brothah/Sistah Familiah Kind Of Way

Obvious Fact Of The Day: When you start drinking, you stop making sense. When you stop making sense, I start making fun of you. The best part? I know you won't remember me the next day.

Movies, movies, movies. Yeah pretty much the story of my morning. Movies with Scott. Ok, I cleaned the whole apartment first cuz he didn't get his lazy butt out of bed till like 1...so I guess it's more like the story of my afternoon. But the day got less boring and lazy when Scotty's parents called. What's funny about that part is when he told his parental units that we were watching a movie together, they called for a hand check over the phone. And being the good kids we are, we did so. Course, there was really no point seeing as how we were sitting at opposite ends of the room...but oh well. We ended up meeting them at Dairy Queen for ice cream and fries and we played the same trick on them that we did to Wes. It was fantastic. His mom hit him and everything. Ha ha I love Scotty's mom. Almost more than Scotty. After we scootered home from our DQ experience, we headed on out to Wes' apartment (clear in the boonies of Cedar!) for his roommate's birthday celebration. By the time we got there, there were 5 other girls there. 4 of them were related to each other, and the odd ducky to their gang was Wes' sister Chesha. One of the other girls, Becca, started drinking and at first didn't seem very tipsy but oh my, did that one change. It was pretty funny listening to her conversational skills take a nose dive. And, being the smarty pants I am, I took every opportunity to make fun of her. It was fantastic. She didn't even care either. She tried throwin' comebacks out, but they didn't get very far. Mostly because she was having trouble making complete words. It got funnier when Wes' other friend came in (already drunkish) and tried to introduce himself to Scott and I. Now, husband and wife mistaking is one thing, but brother and sister mistaking? That one is a little more unforgiveable. He INSISTED that we were either dating or related. We kept telling him that we were just friends that met a week ago, but he wouldn't listen. I don't know which he decided we were in the end...but I made the excuse that I had to get some sleep before church tomorrow so that I could go home. I can only handle so much partying and being mistaken for Scott's sister in one night...

1 comment:

lvs2dance said...

ok, seriously you should become a writer...you are so hilarious! I miss hearing all of those ariel-isms. It looks like you are having WAY to much fun in college! GOOD, that is how it should be...live it up, but always remember that YOU ARE A DAUGHTER OF GOD! If you need the speach then give Bri or I a call! LOL