Monday, August 18, 2008

Merman! *Ahem, Ahem* MERMAN!! Wait...Mermaid?

Obvious Fact Of The Day: The hot tub...it's hot. As in...not cold.

Today we took care of some silly business items on campus and then went down to my family's condo in St. George. We squished 4 small teenagers into the backseat of Jorge (my cute black Mercury Tracer) and sang all manner of silly songs. Yeah, even some of Veggie Tales' Silly Songs With Larry...although, sadly, Larry was not present for the entertainment session. We basically just chilled in the condo and watched Season One of Veronica Mars and went to swim downstairs. It was FREEZING in the pool, so we ventured on over to the hot tub, which was HOT. Seriously, with all this modern technology we have, can't we figure out how to moderate temperature? Apparently not. But hey...Desi decided that she is going to make me into her swimming prodigy. And I'm just gonna say...I look pretty awesome in a swim cap.

No comments: