Friday, August 29, 2008

Choose The Right...Fight In Public Places.

Obvious Fact Of The Day: Three people on a two-person scooter is bound to draw some attention.

Today after classes, Desi and Kylee went back home with some of Kylee's roommates...but I didn't go. And since Scott is my only friend, we are going to be hanging out buddies all weekend. Oh! But before Kylee and Desi left, we had to make a few trips back and forth between my apartment and Kylee's...and Scott just wanted to drive. So the three of us squished onto Kylee's little scooter and made our trips. You know what the best part about being completely crazy is? The looks. That's right, you heard me. The looks we collected in our short journey made the entire adventure worth it! Oh, the double takes that went down. Especially when we all went to duck to be more aerodynamic and make it up the hill easier. But what's even better than all that is that Kylee let Scotty and I borrow her scooter for the weekend under the condition that we replace the gas we use. SCORE! So after they left, Scotty and I went to the store to purchase some items that Desi and I needed for sustenance. It was pretty funny cuz we would fight over the dumbest things like which brands of what food was better and things of that nature. Then we decided that we were acting like we were married and pretty much right after that I saw this lady look from me to him and then down at my CTR ring that was on my ring finger. I, personally, don't think it could really be mistaken for a wedding ring, but I have had others tell me that they thought I was married because of it until they got a closer look. Ha so anyway...then we went to the library and checked out some movies to watch and went to the Welcome Back Carnival on the Quad. It was pretty lame and the grass was really wet...but we thought it would be funny to try and get Wes to think that we were dating. So we walked up to him holding hands and he didn't seem to notice at all. Then he asked me to come talk to him real quick and he said "Are you dating Scott? Because if you are, I'm going to have to smack you." And that right there made my night. It was hilarious. Anyway...then we went to Scott's apartment to get some stuff he needed before we went back to my apartment to go on our cinematic adventure. Some girls from his high school tried to prank call him and he got annoyed and hung up on them. When they called back, he just wasn't going to answer...so I did for him. They asked who I was so I told them I was his fioncee and that he went outside to get the groceries from the car. I thought it was pretty good trickery on my part because they believed the whole thing. They thought I was living with him for some reason and demanded to talk to him and he totally went with it. But don't you worry, he straightened out the conversation and told them the truth in the end...but it was funny while it lasted.

No comments: