Saturday, August 16, 2008

Home Sweet...Basement?

Obvious Fact Of The Day: When you take the backseat out of Bucky the Bronco to make room for furniture...the backseat still won't be there on the way back home.

So today was the first day of my college experience...kinda. I mean, classes haven't started yet or anything, so really I'm just chillin' in the college town...area...place. We took a family road trip down to help me move in and then went out for pizza at The Pizza Factory. Oh my deliciousness. We also walked around campus, trying to straighten out my educational items that needed to be fixed, but to no avail. Also, Dad took out the backseat from Bucky to make room for my items, so I get to drive Bucky till I go home for a visit. I guess he thought it was "unsafe" to drive 300 miles with two girls in the back and no seat belts for them. Anyway...our (Desi and myself) room is a total mess. We were supposed to have another closet built for us and a second set of dresser drawers made by the time we arrived, and neither were there. But it's all good. We'll make due till everything works itself out. It's just exciting to have my own place! Of course, paying for it kinda sucks...but hey, everyone has their own expenses, right? Right. Oh! But my bed is really, really comfy. It's pretty much a memory foam mattress. Basically the nicest bed ever. Well, that's it for tonight. Tune in tomorrow for the wonderful adventures of my life. :)

No comments: