Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day...Minus The Labor Part.

Obvious Fact Of The Day: If I hear a Snare or Quad, or even a Bass run, I'm going to run around like a chicken without its head looking for the Marching Band that goes with it, in hopes of spotting a Guard somewhere nearby.

Well, Desi and Kylee are still home for today, so it's just Marcia beans and I! We awoke today with the intention of going to the PE building to work out...but it's closed due to the holiday. Hence, we decided to just run around the block. That's when I heard it. The glorious sounds of a Marching Band not far in the distance. Boy was I running then! Turns out that Cedar High School is right up the street from my house...except it doesn't have a Colorguard. How sad. I was so excited for that possibility...but alas, it was not so. So after that disappointment, Marcia and I headed home and ended up having an 80's movie-thon. I couldn't believe that this girl had never seen Pretty In Pink before. The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles...I can understand not having the fortune to see those...but Pretty In Pink is a classic! EVERYONE has to watch it! It's a must! So yeah that pretty much ate up my afternoon...but in a good way. Top Ramen, Cream Soda, and 80's movies are where it's at! Don't you forget it!

1 comment:

Heather McFeather said...

Bean I have never seen any of those movies I have been deprived.
Thats pretty much a first when it comes to movies though.