Friday, September 5, 2008

Homeward Bound!

Obvious Fact Of The Day: 3 hour drives are really long. Yeah, I told you it was an obvious fact.

So...the ballroom team lists were posted today. You guessed it....I MADE IT!!!!! Holy, I didn't think I would make it at all! But shocker...I made it onto the Intermediate Team! Oh man I'm so dang excited! Sadly, Desi and Kylee didn't make any of the teams and I didn't really recognize any of the other names on the lists...so I suppose I'll have some friend making to do. But geez I just can't get over how excited and surprised I am! AAAH this is crazy sauce! I'm not even that good! But apparently I'm not that bad either! Ha ha this is the best news I've gotten in college land! Hmmm well I'm about to head off back to Riverton for the weekend with Kylee and Desi because Logan's farewell is on Sunday. Lucky boy gets to go to the Merida Mexico mish. But I'm really gonna miss that kiddo. Ope! Time to leave! :) Riverton, Utah...here we come!!!

No comments: