Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Goin' To The Bish-hop!

Obvious Fact Of The Day: When you approach the Bishop instead of him approaching you, he's gonna take that as a pretty good sign that you're willing to magnify any calling you may end up having. And he'll see to it that you have one.

So I don't know what it is about Tuesdays...but they're relatively un-eventful. I basically just went to class and then wasted time all day. I don't really even know what I was doing with my time, which most likely isn't a good thing. I definetly should be using my time more wisely...but seriously folks, I don't have a job yet or any other extracurricular kinds of activities to be involved with yet. Wasting time is the only way I can entertain myself right now! So anyway...I arrived at my appointment with B. Reed (it's funny cuz that could be an abbreviation for Bishop or for Bart...which is his name. Awesome, I know. My Bish is so much cooler than yours. It's fine.) promptly at 7:40ish. Now Bish is an awesome guy. He's super friendly and just...rad. What was cool is that even though I had never really talked to him at all before, he seemed to know a lot more about me than most people. It was an intense feeling. He was asking me the general questions about my family and things to get to know me...but for some reason, it seemed like he knew the answers to some of those questions before he even asked me them. It's things like this that help me realize that God knows who I am. I'm just glad that He's telling other people good things about me! Ha ha. Now my main goal was to go in as the fantastic person I was and come out as the fantastic person I am plus one Temple Recommend. Instead, I came out as the fantastic person I am plus one Temple Recommend and a calling.

Cedar City 5th Ward...say hello to the best FHE Ma you will ever know!

No comments: